I still see no progress. We have had another challenging week emotionally. I hope that the dermatologist will have an idea of what can be done next. She mentioned acne surgery. Something needs to be done about the cysts that will not go away on his right cheek, they are now more swollen than I have ever seen them.His dad has had the week off for Thanksgiving. After this week he now knows fully what we go through during a full week. The looks and whispers of the public is frustrating and to watch our son try to become invisible by hiding behind me, combing his hair nervously down over his forehead or even just closing his eyes as if he were able to transport away from the uncomfortable situation....IS BREAKING MY HEART!!!
At times I want to shout out that we are doing everything we can do, that we are good parents and our son doesn't have some strange disease. Instead, I just find myself crying with frustration during the day while my son is in school. I am getting impatient and beg to see some sort of improvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment