Monday, December 14, 2009

Week #5

Not too much different this week and actually this picture makes him look pretty good. He has three cysts that are becoming a problem. One is still on the right side of his right cheek bone. The picture doesn't really show the swelling, but it is pretty swollen.... The second is on his left temple and the third, on his left jaw line. We are still spending 30-40 min a night using warm compresses, gently rubbing dead skin off and following up with the aloe gel with vitamine E &A. His face is a lot less dry since we started this routine. We have an appointment on the 28th for what the derm calls acne surgery. They will just be removing all blackheads on his nose and in his ears. I haven't asked, but I think I will see if they can inject his cysts again. I know it hurts him to get that done, but it really makes a big difference.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, where is your weekly post? How is Devan doing? Hope there continues to be improvement. Love you guys.
    Me

    ReplyDelete